Re: mixed emotions

There's a holiday can drive at my son's high school. We use it as a

> convenient excuse to clean out our cupboards. For example, I picked > up the wrong type of chili beans one day and the cans are just sitting > there, so woosh, they're gone. We didn't take out 25% of what we > have, but it was still lots and lots of stuff. Sure we would > eventually use the 4 jars of peanut butter, but I think I can survive > with only 2. > > As we are loading all of the stuff up, I couldn't get over the feeling > that I was somehow giving "junk I don't want" to the less fortunate, > which made me feel sort of guilty.

C'mon,Pat. Take your vitamin D, and cheer up. Someone's going to feel grateful for free legumes. I might be able to see feeling guilty about not helping.....

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

I don't even know where to put the type of sentimentality associated with Christmas on Maslow's pyramid

Michael Bulatovich