Re: mIRC

I haven't mIRC'd in about 10 years. For a while I used Pirch instead of mIRC then gave up on IRC altogether as most people I IM with have a yahoo account and use YahooMessenger. As a matter of fact, I usually urge most of my new clients to get a YM account for the life cycle of the project so that we can have "virtual meeting" and have an archived record of the meeting.

I used to have a window open but that crew wasn't very chatty and were sometimes too catty. I've a different client open pretty much all the time to a different chat system though.