Re: Lumber Package

The last lumber package for my back porch project just arrived.

> I have to get 8 sheets of 3/4" T&G plywood from the driveway, 150 feet > away to the porch roof, 10' above the lower floor, which is 6' above the > existing grade. > The stuff weighs about 50 pounds a sheet and I'm working alone. > Any ideas on how to get it up there? > > (oh yeah, its raining too) >

heh... get a breathable rain jacket?

Reply to
Pierre Levesque

If you carried a sheet of plywood with you everytime you walked back and forth, measuring how hard it will be, you might be done already. Wear some good treads.

Reply to
Secretia Green

"Don" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news5.newsguy.com:

One at a time over your head (hence no need for rain gear). You can thank me later for brilliant idea Ron

Reply to
Ron