Re: Is it 1/2 full or 1/2 empty?

In a previous post Don wrote...

From an engineer's perspective a glass is never half full or half empty , but is twice as big as it needs to be.
However, a Klein bottle drinking glass is pretty cool.
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co

The programmer's perspective is that the contents have significant potential for future expansion.

I'd buy one!
--
Charles Jones ( snipped-for-privacy@frii.com)
Loveland, Colorado

<LOL!> This is great! Great gift for the Chemist who doesn't have everything but doesn't want anything....You may have just solved this year's holiday dilemma ;)
((How on earth do you find this stuff...?))
Kris Krieger wrote:

Here are two useful websites I think Don has been using. ;-)
www.interestingyetobscureitems.com
www.wherethefukdidyoufindthis.com
And the always helpful: www.wespentmillionsdevelopingthis3dollaritemwithyourtaxdollars.gov
Hope those help. ;-)

I like that! Clever - you should make a T-shirt or mug or sumthin' ;)