Re: In Over Her Head

I marvel at the enormous psychic energy required to maintain such a

>horrendous fraud for so long. Can you even imagine? > >

It doesn't look good for her. We shall see.

Reply to
Jude

"Don" wrote in news:fdjhgg02684 @news3.newsguy.com:

There are many forms of insanity.

Some people beleive theri own lies even as they say them.

I've seen some remarkable examples of people why continually invent their lives, recounting and embellishing things that never actually happened.

Reply to
Kris Krieger