Re: If you think about it......

The best sauce is hunger.
: > ....it was a brazen person that ate the first egg. : > : : The best sauce is hunger.
probably copied a bird eating skunk or something like that. I wonder how someone tried tree bark for headaches.
cat herder wrote:

How do like your cat, IOW's what's your favorite recipe.
cat herder wrote:

How do you like your cat, IOW's what's your favorite recipe.
: > : > ....it was a brazen person that ate the first egg. : > : > : > : : > : The best sauce is hunger. : > : > probably copied a bird eating skunk or something : > like that. I wonder how someone tried tree bark : > for headaches. : : How do like your cat, IOW's what's your favorite : recipe.
Did you think cat referred to a feline? Maybe I'm a heavy equipment operator.
cat herder wrote:

You keep talking like that and women are going to start posting...naaaaa.