Re: I think....

....that if you DON'T put mustard on a hotdog the mayor should slap your

> face right in the middle of the town square. > >

According to the Roman encyclopaedist Pliny:

mustard retards the effects of poisonous mushrooms.

Reply to
o8TY

I'm from New England. I think a hotdog should be grilled and the roll buttered on the outside... where the crustless parts are... New England hotdog rolls... duh... and grilled. I like mustard ketchup relish and onions on my dog.

Best dog I ever had in my life was outside a cave in Yugoslavia. The dog was steamed. The bun was steamed on a big metal dick. Took the bun off the dick, slathered mustard only in the hole, slipped the dog in the hole and handed it over. Best dog I ever had.

Reply to
gruhn

I read somewhere once that there was a period of history during which the French ate primarily as an excuse to have something to hold their mustard up with.

Reply to
gruhn

bandname : The Mustard Retards

Reply to
gruhn

Germany is in Wisonsin.

Mustard lather?

Shirley, it's all KFC and McD's now.

Mmm... tactile food.

Pfennigs aren't even real money. I bought some from my Mom for the collection and had to pay her back with a hug or something as we couldn't come up with Irish money insignifigant enough. Even the 'apenny.

Reply to
gruhn

Or more simply

Mushtard