Re: Hoo-Weeeee

Or... Rampant credit expansion has created distortions in the market which have caused malinvestments which must soon be liquidated.

Reply to
LtWolfe

Is this true of everything?

Serious question

Reply to
me

Excellent advice Don. The same advice I gave my wife last year. She just got her license with the goal of making a little money on the side, but also so she can sell our own house when we are ready. I told her to do it after she did all the leg work tracking down our current house (she really enjoyed it). I'm still wondering what our last agent did. My wife has already discovered all these loopholes that we didn't know about when buying our last home 4 years ago. I'm actually looking forward to selling our house when the time comes. It drives me nuts when I discovered I've been screwed after the fact, when just a little more knowledge would have kept it from happening.

Reply to
Cato