Re: Holburne Museum, Bath, England - Extension refused!

I know what I'm doing. Unfortunately, the Heritage Lottery Fund, an organisation set up to spend lottery money, does not. They have extended the deadline on their funding decision to allow the Holburne trustees to lodge an appeal against the decision.

This is the HLF adopting dual standards, and giving the Holburne extra time to subject Bath to this vandalism.

So, the battle begins again. Another application to stop. Another fight to save Bath's heritage from the destruction of medal chasing architects. Bath does not need award winning buildings. It is a gem all by itself, preserved in a century and a half of being unfashionable. Now it is fashionable again, the developers are circling, ready to pick off any development opportunity, at the expense of the city's uniqueness.

Regards from

Vince

Reply to
Holburne