Hey Pete.

Fire up the Keyhole and load this up:

37, 14' 24.23"N / 115, 48' 50.54"W

After you float real close to that, slide north a little piece and look at this:

37 38' 18.30"N / 115 48' 08.65"W What do you suppose those round green things are, tofu farms?

This stuff isn't too far from you so I know you have probably been in the area(51). e/g

Reply to
Don

May well be. The round is common enough. Comes from walking sprinklers that are anchored in the center.

37d 35' 49.07"N 106d 06' 15.64" W

If _I_ lived in the middle of stinking dead dry nowhere and wanted to plant a couple fields and was wondering what to put in... I'D MOVE!

Vegas is already six hours from me. Ain't been no further that direction. Some day a trip to Mono is needed. Probably won't happen.

Reply to
gruhn