Re: Hey Pete.

May well be. The round is common enough. Comes from walking sprinklers that are anchored in the center.
37d 35' 49.07"N 106d 06' 15.64" W
If _I_ lived in the middle of stinking dead dry nowhere and wanted to plant a couple fields and was wondering what to put in... I'D MOVE!

Vegas is already six hours from me. Ain't been no further that direction. Some day a trip to Mono is needed. Probably won't happen.