Re: Hey Miamicuse

I hear you. I am trying my best to minimize work, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. The vent looks very solidly built and I actually hate to mess with it. I might just leave it alone. I am so tired of this project, and it's not even 50% done. Today, I found termites in a top plate....urghhhhhhhh