Re: Handy, One Question NitWit Detector

Wanna know if you, a loved one or a close friend or associate is a NitWit?

> Then this simple question is your NitWit Detector. > > There are only 2 answers to this question and which answer you choose > determines if you are a NitWit or not. > > Question: > > When a lying assed weasel, known as a politician, steals your property and > harms you and just about everybody else on the planet which of these two > things do you do? > > A: Choose to not associate in anyway with said weasle and do all that you > can to make others aware that aligning onesself with said weasel makes one > complicit in the weasels behavior? > > B: Rechoose the weasel to further steal and harm yourself and others or > choose a brand new weasel to do the same or worse? > > > If you chose A then congradulations on being a real human being capable of > making your own decisions on how to run your life and continuously > monitoring your behavior to present a moral foundation for yourself and > role model for others. You do these things because you know they are right > and harm no others. > > > If you chose B then congradulations on being considerably less than a > human being, choosing rather to be a simple minded herd member that > complains openly open the choices you have made and are unable to think > outside the box you've created. As you move forward in life you can be > assured that your own life as well as millions of others will be made less > free than what you presently enjoy and the things you cherish will be > removed from you and or used against you. At some time in the future your > choices will haunt you mercilessly but your TEEVEE will be your sedative. > My hope is that your conscience overwhelms you to the point of putting the > end of a pistol in your mouth and pulling the trigger. This would be the > right, moral thing for you to do. > >

Or maybe the question is on the verge of retarded to begin with.

Reply to
Edgar

The question presupposes an answer and is worded that way. There is nothing honest about the question, and there is nothing that shows an honest person wants an honest answer. It's just an asshole stroking his own ego, hoping someone will choose either "A" or "B" and prove he is right. The question is worded so that you are right no matter what someone answers, which shows that you are not interested in any sort of honest debate...EVER. You've made up your mind, fine just don't try to play games with me dick.

Reply to
Edgar