Re: Google Earth Sky

Wow cool I never even knew Google Earth had that feature. Does it name the constellations? I've always had a hard time finding anything but the easiest ones.
--
Edgar

Yep, I think I've seen that one. One of these days I'd like to put a real life Sketchup model into google earth right where it belongs. I haven't done a full school in a long time, and the only one I have isn't true to life any more (the main classroom 2 story was totally redesigned). I love seeing some of the models you can download in their real world places.
--
Edgar