Re: Fishin' License

A Marriage license should be like a fishing license-

> > It expires every year and if you go out of state, you can get a 3-day > license. > > If you think about it, girls and fish have a lot in common: > > * They are fun to catch and if you clean and prep them right, most are > good to eat. > * If you decide to mount one, you know it's going to cost you plenty! > * If you bring them home, no matter how well you treat them, they > start going bad; fresh ones are always better. > > Practice Catch and Release!

And you have a pretty sore head or arm if your wife was looking over your shoulder as you wrote it

Reply to
Ron

plenty!

Same with mine, I even emailed it to my father in law !! He's sent me worse :-) Ron

Reply to
Ron

That's what she *wants* you to think.

I'd sleep with one eye opened, if I were you!

Notan

Reply to
Notan