Re: Dubai plans 'moving' skyscraper

Johnnie In The Billows submitted this idea :

There is a hell of a lot of innovative construction taking place in and around Dubai. I watched this documentary about the man made islands they are building off the coast. My time in the Middle East was spent in Bahrain which is piss poor in comparison.
Count Baldoni