Re: Dubai plans 'moving' skyscraper

Johnnie In The Billows submitted this idea :

There is a hell of a lot of innovative construction taking place in and around Dubai. I watched this documentary about the man made islands they are building off the coast. My time in the Middle East was spent in Bahrain which is piss poor in comparison.
--
Count Baldoni