Re: ~~ 'Dood Food' ~~

You know what sucks...
having a vegetarian girlfriend (not really honey if you ever end up reading this) :-P
--
Edgar

You mean everybody doesn't do that?? :-)
I was from a family of 5 kids as well, and that's how we know everyone was finished with supper. If all the biscuits were gone and the plates were wiped clean then it was time to get up, clean the table off, and wash the dishes.

If you have to wash the dishes, you left food behind!

5 down, 15 to go...woohoo!!!
--
Edgar

So, you need to post a recipe each day. We could give it the taste test and let you know if it's truly Dood Food worthy.