Re: Determining an angle in LT

LT has that function.

On the dimension toolbar there is the "angular" dimension icon. Check to see if you have the dimension tool bar turned on. If not go to the Dimension tab and scroll down to angular. The other way is to click on the line then hit the List icon. That will give you the properties of the line including length and angle. If you don't have the list icon turned on go to the modify tab, then scull down to properties.

This is the way it is in 2002LT and 2004LT

How do you determine the degrees of angle in an angled line in acad LT? > In full blown you would just select/right click/properties and it would > tell you what angle the line is. > LT doesn't have that function. > > Maybe I'll just print it out and drop a protractor on it. > (i'm designing the stair stringers for our new deck, which I'm building > right now) > No, i've never built stairs before. >
Reply to
ThrRebarGuy

I've used LT from release 2000 until release 2005 and used full version since. I still don't know half of what the program does.

Reply to
ThrRebarGuy