Re: DeskJet/DesignJet Ink Cartridges

I usually order both paper and ink for my 450c from a company that is down near your old stomping grounds
Usually have great prices, and no shipping charges.
http://www.databazaar.com/Inkjet_Cartridge/Catalog/DesignJet_450C_3360.html
$27.50 for black, $30.74 for color (as of today, I'm sure it's subject to change)
never had to wait more than 2 days for delivery, and have never had a problem with them
plottersupplies.com

Just recieved a cartridge, printhead kit from the Canuck counterparts of this: http://www.directdial.us/ Fast service and what is good prices compared to local. Ron