Re: DeskJet/DesignJet Ink Cartridges

Anybody have any good online sources for HP Ink Cartridges?

> I'm talking price, service, delivery. > Cartridges for my HP 450c plotter are almost non-existent in this state. > Thx.

I usually order both paper and ink for my 450c from a company that is down near your old stomping grounds

Usually have great prices, and no shipping charges.

$27.50 for black, $30.74 for color (as of today, I'm sure it's subject to change)

never had to wait more than 2 days for delivery, and have never had a problem with them

Reply to
ThrRebarGuy

plottersupplies.com

Reply to
rj

"Don" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news1.newsguy.com:

Just recieved a cartridge, printhead kit from the Canuck counterparts of this:

Fast service and what is good prices compared to local. Ron

Reply to
Ron