Re: Building Physicist

Page 2 of 2
Continuing top posting: I thought OE was a part of IE, so then I'd bet you didn't delete IE, and just mothballed it. Look for iexplore.exe on your drive and make it your default. Then reverse the whole proceedure.
++ wrote:

hello rico.,.. you and i used to post on alt construction,...so what brings you here? you have a phd. wouldnt surprise me.
so look, whats yer prognosis on the fix em business and the banks etc.
Here is a video for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pDAvnrDTa0&feature=related

Phil Scott

Yeah, I saw that Dilbert cartoon. Actually, in the case of the selection criteria "PhD in Elec Eng + exp in Mech Eng", I asked the guy on the selection board why they put such a strange selection criterion. I got answer that this was the description of the skillset of the guy who occupied this position before and who left for greener pastures. He obtained a PhD in Elec Eng, and then worked in Mech Eng. They just wanted a replacement of him :-) ...

OK.,.. look. Rico is here.... ask him for advice. hes a good man.
Phil scott
Beladi Nasrallah wrote:

You'd think it would have less painful to keep his grass green...

a recent client (in deep deep trouble with contractors on a good sized job) told me that they don't see why the hell they cant just hire a guy to negotiate solutions.......no need for the guy to do any research on the technical details....'its just a negotiation skills and experience issue'..... and they dont see how system design, local conditions, or any sort of power the contractor might have is relevant.
absolutely stunning..... aint it.
Phil scott