Re: Are commercial batheroom stalls too narrow?

Ummm.... are you sure it's the stalls that are getting narrower? ;-P

Accessible stalls are there for everyone, not just those in wheelchairs.
--
Edgar

What is it with all the "straight" married men having sex in men's bathrooms???

I'll pass on the rhetorical question. It says, "Karsnia ( the cop) entered the bathroom at noon that day and about 13 minutes after taking a seat in a stall, he stated he could see..." Thirteen minutes? Was he taking some kind of exam?
Further, is taking a long time in there taken as some kind of invitation, like wearing keys on your belt, or a yellow hankie? It must have some awkward consequences for anyone suddenly taken ill by food poisoning, etc. in a public place....
http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Stonewall/4219/

I've always heard that quite a few reps have skeletons in their closets also. In such a case as this "closet" takes on a whole other meaning.

Geez, remember when the guy who owns Hustler Mag. offered a lot of $ if they could provide proof of any big politician doing "funny business?"

Yeah, I hear he already has plenty of takers just needs the right time to put it out (or else he needs to find real evidence not just some persons word against theirs).
--
Edgar

You went hiking and a boulder landed on your arm in the middle of nowhere, with nobody around and no cell phone or anything. The boulder is much to big to move, and there is nothing around to be used as leverage. On your person you have only a Swiss army knife as the backpack landed about 10 feet away from you and you can't reach it. Do you:
a) starve to death
or
b) cut your arm off with the Swiss army knife and live to tell the tale as a legless wonder?
I guess the only thing left to say is, either way your fucked, because drafting is hard with one arm LOL.
--
Edgar