Re: Are commercial batheroom stalls too narrow?

Are commercial bathroom stalls too narrow?

> The few times I've been in stalls, because the urinals were occupied, they > seem to be getting narrower all the time.

Ummm.... are you sure it's the stalls that are getting narrower? ;-P

Plus, with the giant TP holder on the side its rather difficult to even > get to the throne let alone sit down and utilize it. > What about persons that have, through anatomical necessity, a wide stance, > are they to suffer or at the very least endure the confins as they are? > Not to mention the legal ramifications thereof. > I suggest all stalls from this point forth shall have a more accomodating > space in reference to the *widening* of the populace. > Fat asses too have the *right* to expel their bowels in comfort without > the embarrassing accusations that might be brought forth resulting from > the current narrow stall dimensional standards. > >

Pierre Levesque

Accessible stalls are there for everyone, not just those in wheelchairs.

Reply to
Edgar

What is it with all the "straight" married men having sex in men's bathrooms???

Reply to
Jude

I'll pass on the rhetorical question. It says, "Karsnia ( the cop) entered the bathroom at noon that day and about 13 minutes after taking a seat in a stall, he stated he could see..." Thirteen minutes? Was he taking some kind of exam?

Further, is taking a long time in there taken as some kind of invitation, like wearing keys on your belt, or a yellow hankie? It must have some awkward consequences for anyone suddenly taken ill by food poisoning, etc. in a public place....

Michael Bulatovich

I've always heard that quite a few reps have skeletons in their closets also. In such a case as this "closet" takes on a whole other meaning.

Geez, remember when the guy who owns Hustler Mag. offered a lot of $ if they could provide proof of any big politician doing "funny business?"

Reply to
Jude

Yeah, I hear he already has plenty of takers just needs the right time to put it out (or else he needs to find real evidence not just some persons word against theirs).

Reply to
Edgar

You went hiking and a boulder landed on your arm in the middle of nowhere, with nobody around and no cell phone or anything. The boulder is much to big to move, and there is nothing around to be used as leverage. On your person you have only a Swiss army knife as the backpack landed about 10 feet away from you and you can't reach it. Do you:

a) starve to death

or

b) cut your arm off with the Swiss army knife and live to tell the tale as a legless wonder?

I guess the only thing left to say is, either way your f***ed, because drafting is hard with one arm LOL.

Reply to
Edgar