Re: Anybody noticed?

In alt.architecture , Don wrote :

My cardiologist just told that I had a rythmatic fin but that it would soon go away... He's a genius!

Pierre Levesque, AIA wrote:

would soon

There's an older gent working at the 7-11 who insists we don't step on his Blue Swede Shoes.
Reminds me of an old hockey story from the early 80's when Europeans were just starting to make it in the NHL. The Montreal Canadiens had a great young Swedish player named Mats Naslund on their team who was coming onto his own and even pushing some of the older French Canadian guys closer to retirement.
Well, one of the french guys (I think it was Guy Lambert) was interviewed on TV and asked about what he thought of these new European players making the team. When asked he said, "well, on our team we 'ave Mats Naslund... 'eez Swedish... Then you 'ave Rejean Houle (one of the french guys)... 'eez Finnish!"

And where's that squamous capridae.....?