Re: ???? AM I A CROOK ????

Probably so, yeah.

"MUST" is so emphatic. "ONE YEAR" is so arbitrary. The first is like "this is so completely obvious" and the second is "well... we'll make something up."
gruhn wrote:

"this
something
I agree gruhn, "ONE YEAR" is 4 quarters, and looks arbituary. However, the out-going CEO will have a vested interest in replacing himself with a fella who will perform for 4 quarters.
Why 4 quarters, well poop, the 4th derivative of sin x = sin x, and derivatives are calculated over the quarter, does that sound like I know what I'm talking about? If not I will invent better sounding reasons...I brought up 2 kids I'm good at that :-). Happy Happy Ken S. Tucker
On 23 May 2005, Don wrote

Only if they were buried under a tree.
--
Cheers, Harvey
Architectural and topographical historian