Re: A hippo for xmas!

Hippopotamus?
Oh, haha, ya got me. ;)

What about the back hoe? ;P

Freezing rain over here in Ottawa and the trees are starting to look pretty. If the sun comes out tomorrow, I'll try to get some pix.
"Everything that glitters is glittery" -- new saying from yours truly.
Recent saying: "You don't have to be gay to like rainbows"
(you can replace rainbows with panties or whatever)

Great script.

If I was in Vancouver, I'd be tempted. Bon appetit.

What did the other one put on? Or did you mean, one had to put the g string on the other one? And whats the point of a g string anyway? I once heard how to get 4 days out of a pair of drawers. First day you put em on. 2nd day you put em on backwards. 3rd day you turn em inside out. 4th day you turn em around again. 5th day you throw em out in the yard and shoot em with the gauge.

Get 10' of #10 copper wire and strip the insulation off. Stuff the turkey carcass with 4 lbs of black sunflower seeds. Connect the wire to the carcass and the other end to a tree limb 20' above the ground. Watch the squirrel circus while eating open faced turkey sando's wif gravy and smashed potato's at the big picture window in the living room.

I keep my main hoe in the kitchen and my back up in the garage as it comes in handy with the copperheads.

Got a case of warm bud at the store and left it in the truck til it got down to drinking temp, about 3 hours. My son sarcastically asked why I didn't get Corona's.......

Inventory time eh? OK, I have a small solar am/fm sitting here on my desk and next to it is my Eton E100 am/fm/shortwave. I have an ATI All-In-Wonder video card in my main machine that has am/ fm and tv. Then behind me, against the opposite wall is my legendary 70's vintage Pioneer SX-1250 AM-FM 160 (real) watt receiver with (6) also 70's vintage Pioneer HPM-100 Speakers. Included in that full Pioneer rig is the Sg-9500 Equalizer, RG-2 Dynamic Processor (range expander), SR-303 Reverb, SP-101 Synthesized Surround Processor, RT-1020 10" Reel to Reel recorder, PL-570 Direct drive Turntable and RC-760 Remote Control Center Unit, all of it is connected back (overhead) to my desktop computer and modified frag box with (5) 250gb Seagate hard drives with 80,000+ MP3 albums and 400+ music videos and 5000+ audio ebooks. Right now I am listening to a Glenn Miller LP and "My Blue Heaven" is playing at this very moment. Earlier I watched a music DVD my wife gave me for Christmas by Kansas titled "There's No Place Like Home" and later I'll watch another DVD she gave me by Yes, ""Live at Montreux". Its 26 outside, light wind from the west and some weird looking white stuff blowing around. But first I'm going out on the back deck with my night vision binox and see whats happenin down in the dark forest. Maybe I should bring a hogleg......heheh

Add this to your collection:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQrdxtWgHbE
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominick_the_Donkey