Re: 4 little steps

The 4 little steps, effortless steps really, would go a long way towards

> eliminating most of the ills that have descended on the earth these days. > After all, every one of those ills is human manufactured. > >

Sensitivity or "political correctness" means showing respect to others until a person (not a group) has demonstrated they don't deserve your personal respect. At that point, one can choose to confront them or just walk away from what is probably a uselness effort to educate self imposed and much beloved ignorance anyway. It's NOT the other way around as I've known some people to project... to disrespect all others until they somehow earn your respect. If you disrepect others from the beginning, you will be constantly generating disrespect of others because of YOUR disrepecting behavior. Other's are simply reacting to your primary disrespect, and you have set up a self fulfilling philosophy that other's don't redeserve your respect all the while.

Reply to
Jude***Alexander