Random Stumble! Result

http://mocoloco.com/archives/000694.php

The idea is interesting. I like the wood exterior. Inside, ho0wever, the unbronken monotony of the white plastic/enamel/? would be maddening. THe "kitchen" also strikes me as absurd - unless I'm really missing something, I see nothing that looks like "kitchen stuff" - no cooktop, no fridge, no sink - not even a dang microwave - so what makes it a "kitchen"? ALso, the bedroom is problematic because of the bean-shaped bed - you'd have to get custom sheets fo rthe thing.
The idea, as I said, is very interesting, but the execution leaves a lot to be desired in terms of both practicality and aesthetics.
Meanwhile, the site seems to be interesting - I'm checking out a few of the archives. One for the "Favorites" list, as there are some interesting things there ;)