Ramp inclination

Hi, what is the maximum ramp inclination in your countries? I've been studying the building of Rem Koolhaas (The Kunsthal in Rotterdam) and he did ramps with inclination of about 15-17 % !!! whereas for example in Poland, where I live, the maximum inclination is 8% assuming that the ramp is not longer that 10m. The same is in Italy, where I am studying now. I like Koolhaas ramps v. much, but aren't they against building law??? Thanks Qbik

Reply to
Qbik

hi there!, i am in Dubai and the regulation here is 1:10 each vertical meter will require 10 meter horizontally.

Reply to
arch.hany