Raelian, Normism & Declaration of Heaven on Earth109

What is Normism? Please visit http://www.normism.org for details!
Norm is the true and original personality of "God". Why are there so many different religions? Good topic for General as well as local talking and discussion. Physics of "God" discussed. The true definition of schizophrenia.
We have done our very best to select newsgroups that are relevant to the contents of our web site. If for any reason you find this posting off-topic for this group simply send an e-mail to snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEnormism.org with the name of the newsgroup in the subject line and we will remove the newsgroup from subsequent postings. But keep in mind, how can the subject of declaration of heaven on earth be off-topic in any group? Thank you for your understanding, Normism Support Team
144720rzaaaw144720 rzaaaw144720rzaaaw

"Hey, Norm!"
"gruhn"> wrote

Over in rec.woodworking they call him, Nom.

I was going for the Cheers angle and trying to figure out a spelling. Probably "Nahm."

I could tell, by the "woodworking" ref.
I tried goin' to http://www.naumism.aug to see it faugh myself but found nothin'

gruhn wrote:

"What's the story Norm?" "Boy meets beer. Boy drinks beer. Boy meets another beer."
No truer statement has ever been uttered. Finally proof that God exists........