Race you to the top

http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2007/lemelson-0214.html?tr=y&auid $07011
I want one.

The rope climber of the drug injector?

If the rope climber is going up less than 20 or 30 feet, just the climber. Any higher than that and I think I'd have to be higher than that so I'd take both.
Interesting little doohickey and it's about the size of a small power tool. Wait until it finds its way onto construction sites. If it can lift a guy and his 100 pounds of equipment it can certainly do a lot of hoisting work. Think about all the applications. It will become indispensable to a lot of people. Think stock.
I wonder if the inventor is another Dean Kamen in the making.
Finally, a motorized sky hook. Imagine the architectural design possiblities.