Race you to the top

I want one.

RicodJour

The rope climber of the drug injector?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

If the rope climber is going up less than 20 or 30 feet, just the climber. Any higher than that and I think I'd have to be higher than that so I'd take both.

Interesting little doohickey and it's about the size of a small power tool. Wait until it finds its way onto construction sites. If it can lift a guy and his 100 pounds of equipment it can certainly do a lot of hoisting work. Think about all the applications. It will become indispensable to a lot of people. Think stock.

I wonder if the inventor is another Dean Kamen in the making.

RicodJour

Finally, a motorized sky hook. Imagine the architectural design possiblities.

Reply to
Secretia Green