Property prices soar, Architects in demand!

The new Ken Grill, pictured here,

Has main stream Americans racing to buy real estate to enhance the beauty of the back drop for a KenGrill, including a surrounding persona of architecture enveloping the warm social space. Good Cookin' Ken PS.(Patent Pending), nearly 1 million shipped.

Reply to
Ken S. Tucker

KenGrill sweeping the nation...? When do you get to my house? It's overdue for a good sweeping.

I like the reflector rocks and the way it swivels the grille over the fire. Now, if you can shrink it down to the size of a microwave and make it safe for countertop use, we're in business.

RicodJour

I'm still waiting on my freshly caught Van salmon flank marinated in evoo and rosemary and grilled to perfection, attached to an email.

Reply to
creative1986

Sounds like an accident waiting to happen.

Reply to
Warm Worm

Actually the "pants" and sweater look like they might be from Lynn's wardrobe.

Reply to
Warm Worm

What about, instead, the 'KenTucky Grill'?

More seriously, though, have you ever tried a solar cooker and/or building one? How good (hot enough?) might they be for meat?

Reply to
Warm Worm

Great idea WW, Marketing could use a VP like you.

I read meat should be 'pasteurized' at 165F, killing the bad stuff, (though not rotten toxins). We're having a warm spell finally, so I'm wearing all white, hat, open light shirt and brief skirt, makes working easier. Also, due to wet weather, more biting insects are out, which are attracted to dark clothes. Ken

Reply to
Ken S. Tucker

I tried smokin' some salmon, had a problem keeping it lit, maybe it was wiggling too much.

I suppose smoked fish might be snailable...

Ken S. Tucker

I used to have a similar problem in that it burned down one side (run) so I started using a bigger flame thrower, one with TWO propane tanks hooked up to it. Packing the salmons looser also did the trick.

Reply to
creative1986