please help

respected members,

I am student of Diploma in architecture (3 years course), please tell can i become member of Indian Institute of Architects with out doing B Arch.

Please tell,

with regards, yuvraj arya

09410729673
Reply to
Yuvraj

This one's for Paul...

Reply to
Pierre Levesque

Why don't you just contact them to find out the answer to your question.

Here is the web site URL address.

Good luck

Reply to
Chuck News

That was super nice of you. I figure, when it is a simple google, people capable of making it to the Usenet newsgroup are capable of doing their own simple searchs for, for example, the North Carolina AIA and for the IIA in India.

Reply to
++

Well if it was so simple and he was capable of doing so why wasn't it done? It is apparently the same architectural professional origination in his area.

I am glad you thought it was nice.

Reply to
Chuck News