Plan Tubes?

Got any links to quality plan tubes? I just ordered up another batch of the Alvin Ice Tubes and thought I'd ask what everybody else is using. I'd like to find some that are a little better quality.
http://tinyurl.com/bgjw4
Don wrote:

If you're handy, indoor vacuum tubing, eaves troph down piping, and of course, plastic plumbing (drainage) pipe, comes in costumized lengths if your got a saw.

ask
LOL... the OP asked for ref to a 'quality' online supplier. Does he sound 'handy' enough to cut darinage pipe for the purpose??
;]