Ping: Don: Apprenticeship?

Hi Don, I sent a second email very late this past Saturday (my time), again without a response. My email is the same as my Google Groups account one if you wish to send one yourself, which I'd recommend, as it would be highly unusual that there would be a problem both ways. If you've changed your mind, that's fine, but an email or a post here either way would be appreciated. Thanks!
Rich