pics

pictures of architecture at:

cu

frank

Reply to
Frank

I believe, if my memory is correct, the building in Sharkey's Machine was the expansion tower of the Hyatt Regency in Atlanta. I was living there when they filmed it, a couple of friends had small parts in the movie. I declined the offer to be in it :-)

Reply to
P. Fritz

no, this one was finished in 1993, think the movie was done much earlier.

cu

frank

Reply to
Frank

hi don,

i live in cologne, the tower is located in frankfurt:

cu

frank

Reply to
Frank

just for the record: Köln ! ;-)

i was an ambulance driver too, from 86-88!

cu

frank

Reply to
Frank

they are not getting out of the way to give way, but to have better positions for staring at crashes etc... sad but true!

cu

frank

Reply to
Frank