Photomodeler or Imagemodeler ??

I use Photomodeler for making 3D models from photos. But recently I heard from somebody that he finds Imagemodeler better for architecture.
I was wondering if anybody here had experience with using both programs, knowing the pros and cons of both.
I find using Photomodeler pretty painstaking work, and will be quick to move to Imagemodeler if it's more suited and quicker to use for architecture.
Cheers
ss.
Download the trial and report back to us?

Learning to use these programs takes a lot of time and effort. I know how to use Photomodeler to a proficient level and was asking for the views of anybody that knows about Imagemodeler.
ss.

Yes you were.