OT: Funky...

http://www.flixya.com/gnarls-barkley-crazy-theremin-jam

kewel!
3D Peruna wrote:

Who needs tv?
I took the Theremin as a dietary supplement as well as required-reading in my intro to electro-acoustic music course.
A daily dose of Theremin can go some ways toward avoiding a sackbutt. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sackbut
Don wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electro-acoustic
...And this is what I'm researching right this minute: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_P2P http://azureus.sourceforge.net/doc/AnonBT/i2p/I2P_howto.htm http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pirate_Bay http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_imprimatur

Just avoid pushing so hard and it'll clear up on its own.
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

Ok, thanks Doc.