OT: Can somebody who knows the Bible well help me learn something?

OT: Can somebody who knows the Bible well help me learn something?
I've always wondered. Who brings the anti-christ into power to rule the world from Jerusalem; the Jewnited States or the Muslims?
<!-- 9-11 Was An Inside Job -->

Watch and listen....it's all answered here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqg_ceFM30I

OMG Is this for real?
--

MichaelB