opinion?

Hi Everyone,

I've been working on a product that was initially tested with a Landscape Architecture project set.

What do you think of the project site? Can you see uses in other areas of the field?

With Artful in mind, what do you think of the offer I'm working on?
Thank you for your time. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Nick

Reply to
Nick

on?

Nick,

I think the first site has SOME merit. What sucks is that when I click on a picture, I don't get to see a larger version of it- it takes me to a text description of the project and the image disappears entirely.

About the service you're offering- you MIGHT find a steady market, but the price is so hefty, especially considering the availability of free CMS programs like joomla, wordpress, drupal, e107, mambo, and all of the free blogging resources out there. Even I give my site members their own blog, for free. Maybe you'd like to check it out:

Good luck!

GFS

Reply to
GrandTradition