Online Technical Communication Survey

The Masters of Science in Technical Communication Program at the University of Colorado - Denver is doing a study to determine the feasability of offering some or most of its curriculum via online format. The survey consists of 9 questions. We ask you to take a few minutes to complete this survey so that we may better develop our curriculum. The information gathered from this survey will be used solely for the purpose of determining whether and in what format our program might offer courses online and will NOT be used for any other purpose. The survey may be accessed at