Onion (Persian) Domes

Hello,
I am a honey bee keeper and like to make my own fancy decorated hives.
The project I have in mind is a beehive representing the slavic churches that are found here all over Saskatchewan. They usually sport an 'onion (aka:Persian) dome' and I have been frantically searching for a set of plans or the math and explanation (examples?).
Gee whiz I always thought everything was on the web but it seems I have found something that there is not a lot of info on how to make.
Any help or suggestions??
cheers
peter

All the convex parts are non-structural. The rest is simple.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca