Onion (Persian) Domes

Hello,

I am a honey bee keeper and like to make my own fancy decorated hives.

The project I have in mind is a beehive representing the slavic churches that are found here all over Saskatchewan. They usually sport an 'onion (aka:Persian) dome' and I have been frantically searching for a set of plans or the math and explanation (examples?).

Gee whiz I always thought everything was on the web but it seems I have found something that there is not a lot of info on how to make.

Any help or suggestions??

cheers

peter

Reply to
ooptec

All the convex parts are non-structural. The rest is simple.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich