On Mother's Day.

Think about it. Our love for architecture would not be so intense
if there were not mothers. In the 1950's, our grandfather and pastor
sang very well again and again
a song that became my favorite of his singing:
When mother prayed, she found sweet rest.
When mother prayed, her soul was blessed.
Her heart and mind on Christ was stayed,
And God was there, when mother prayed.
Hallelujah to God! I thank God for that song; and tomorrow is
Mother's Day, and all of us can thank God for the Christian mothers
who helped shape this great American
nation into the world's leader we are today.
A praying mother is a better mother, and praying is one of the keys
to the kingdom of heaven. Pray. We love praying mothers.
And please pray a special prayer for me too. Say, "God, thank You
for Apostle Keith Brown and bless him, and thank You God."
Thank you, and may God bless you too.
Apostle Keith Brown.
"Pray" LOL.

I'm thinking about it and I've no faith it makes sense.
And I've no clue how the rest relates.

Dude can't help it. He is everywhere.

Can we thank God for the non-Christian mothers who helped shape this great American nation? Can we thank God for the mothers who helped shape other great American nations?
Actually, as the nation I'm in tries to lead the world into death and destruction (the way of the Devil) it seems like the world isn't really following. Only those parts which can't help but be sucked in to it are "following" but only in the most remote of abstractions can they be said to be "following". Is a leader with no followers still a leader or just a Bedlam Napolean?

A praying mother may be a sign of negligence.

What's with the double spacing? This isn't a high school term paper.

Don't thank me, I'm not God or your mother.