Office Chairs

I am expanding my office and have a T.I. under construction. Once the build-out is done, I need to furnish the lobby. I would like to get 3-4 black Wassily chairs. I am open to replicas or knock offs. I have no problem spending other peoples money when I design but since this is my own office and MY money, I am a cheap bastard. Anyone know where I can find these types of chairs cheapest? The cheapest I have found is about $250-$300 each but those are originals, I fugure replicas would be half or less. Google doesnt do much.
TIA - Rob
Office I worked in late '60s had same chairs in lobby - in calf skin. No one ever sat in them long. I tried them one late evening and found them uncomfortable. TB
I agree - they are not for comfort just for style. Hopefully they wont be in the lobby long.

Thats more in line with my budget.
Thanks Don!

Is that actually comfortable to sit in...??