Nice pictures

Usually with architecture as a context:
http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/photo-contest/photo-contest.html
First person in this thread to contemplate giving a one sentence summary of what is on the website we're being sent to gets a special musical surprise.
Hoping to be sufficiently off topic to please all preposterously picky posturing people on the netgroup,
Galina
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

look at the url....photo....contest...national geographic... for whatever reason, most seem to be of China.
...personally, I would abolish all netgroups ; )

Michael Bulatovich wrote:

Could be anything. I make a point in these days of embedded programs and other deleterious detritis, to know why I should even both going to some website.

Oh come on fer gosh sakes, it's a national geographic website. Why not just click on it. You won't get a summary from me, but it should be pretty danged obvious.
--
Edgar

Edgar wrote:

If it is the animal photographic exhibit, I attended it. Btw, I think we met in real life going after a job (on different teams)