Nice pictures

Usually with architecture as a context:

Michael Bulatovich

First person in this thread to contemplate giving a one sentence summary of what is on the website we're being sent to gets a special musical surprise.

Hoping to be sufficiently off topic to please all preposterously picky posturing people on the netgroup,

Gal>Usually with architecture as a context:

Reply to
++

look at the url....photo....contest...national geographic... for whatever reason, most seem to be of China.

...personally, I would abolish all netgroups ; )

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Oh come on fer gosh sakes, it's a national geographic website. Why not just click on it. You won't get a summary from me, but it should be pretty danged obvious.

Reply to
Edgar

Could be anything. I make a point in these days of embedded programs and other deleterious detritis, to know why I should even both going to some website.

Reply to
++

If it is the animal photographic exhibit, I attended it. Btw, I think we met in real life going after a job (on different teams)

Reply to
++