New work opportunities in 2007

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid 11980180248
Better watch out Don........ ;-)

LOL at any sky pixie who tries to cover the whole of the US with a tsumami. Obviously that writer does not know that the whole world already ended due to Y2K.
-SW

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid 11980180248
> "P.Fritz"> wrote >> http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid 11980180248 >> Better watch out Don........ ;-) > > Heh-- > These people are always full of shit in the first few puffs of air. > From that article: > Silwadi said his study of the Koran showed that the US would perish mainly > because of its great sins against mankind, including the Native Americans > and blacks. > > As if..... > Indians and blacks aren't members of the US. > Blacks didn't own slaves. > Indians weren't savages. > *Sin* is a religious word, what if you don't *believe*? > > The writers religious rant goes about as far as his bad breath. > > Anyway, I design piling homes, so *bring it on* !!! > And, I looked at a show on the toob last night about treehouses. > So I'm ready for the future! LOL
I thought you would appreciate that. LOL > >

================================Slavery has been legally asbolished in Saudi Arabia in ..... 1962! But illegal forms of slavery still exist in the Kingdom of Maccah and Madinah, the pillars of Islam.
No, the US won't be destroyed by a mega-tsunami But maybe its population will be wiped-out by McDonald "food"? Cheers Daniel

Good one! My enemies are Chirac, Le Pen, French wine and French Pension funds . Who are yours? Cheers Daniel