My Pet Seamonkeys World (Video)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jld3/4940087879 /
Model of Vernazza, Italy: http://bighugelabs.com/onblack.php?id263877314&size=large

What advice? You already have your 20x20. Is it not small (or big) enough? What's 16x16+20x20? ...But seriously it's pretty bad. I recently heard about this weird/ eerie new era we're in with our name on it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropocene Quote from the article: "Crutzen has explained, 'I was at a conference where someone said something about the Holocene. I suddenly thought this was wrong. The world has changed too much. So I said: 'No, we are in the Anthropocene.' I just made up the word on the spur of the moment. Everyone was shocked. But it seems to have stuck.' Crutzen first used it in print in a 2000 newsletter of the International Geosphere- Biosphere Programme (IGBP), No.41. In 2008, Zalasiewicz suggested in GSA Today that an anthropocene epoch is now appropriate."