'My Architect'- excellent documentary

If you're remotely interested in architecture and you haven't seen it- rent the DVD.

Saw it last night. Poignant personal drama AND great architecture. Beautiful. I may actually go out and buy it (it would be my first purchased film.)

Marcello

Reply to
marcenmoni

On 07 May 2005, Don wrote

Louis Kahn, I think.

Reply to
Harvey Van Sickle

"Don"

Thanks for the remind, Marcello, I've heard of it and been meaning to see it.

I think the Matrix trilogy could have been intelligently distilled into one long film... but then that would probably have spelled less money... The second of the three-- Reloaded I think-- was my favourite-- killer highway scenes and effects.

Reply to
Richard MacIntyre