Monday, bloody Monday...

Ok so it's Monday and you need to go on a site visit... You go, the guys are working and you're about to inspect the work ... But first, you need to go to the porta potty for a quick...
http://allowe.cillix.nl/Humor/video/OhCrap.wmv

Yikes!!
I saved this - whenever I think I'm having a bad day, I'll just play this clip =8-O !!!