Milwaukee Parade of Homes

Thanks for all of your suggestions with my floorplan. I was wondering if any of the floorplan/designs from the upcoming Milwaukee parade of homes would invite any positive feedback. I would be curious to see which houses you all liked.
Barry
http://www.mbaonline.org/events/parade/parade2007/parade2007_modelinfo.htm

any
all
Keep in mind that I really only looked at the floor plans (not the exteriors) and that the plans are presentation/schematic and thus lack a lot of detail/info that could effect what I think of them.
I like the look & some of the layout (though not all) of this one: http://www.mbaonline.org/events/parade/parade2007/documents/AscentBuilding_002.pdf
I like the "walk-thru" Master Closet on this one: http://www.mbaonline.org/events/parade/parade2007/documents/DemlangBuilders_000.pdf It flows nicely as you get up, shower/bathe, get dressed and can exit the bedroom without disturbing a sleeping spouse (also it's not a long maze to get to the closet or bath)
I like some of the details of this: http://www.mbaonline.org/events/parade/parade2007/documents/LifestyleHomes_000.pdf
Other than the 45's I like a lot of this one (drop-zone, message center, nook): http://www.mbaonline.org/events/parade/parade2007/documents/MattHall.pdf
That's it, the rest are not worth commenting on.
Michael (LS)

Ho hum, Not interesting at all, very stock planish. No talent required to design those as they seem to be all for large flat lots, where's the integration into the site ? Were there no constraints, ie slope, narrow lot .... something that says that is the house that should go on that property ..... ?? Ron
Ron?
New around here?
See if you can't find the FAQ (google search alt.architecture faq)
Might help you out...