Mike Holmes Appears In Ottawa

I was in the Rideau Centre Shopping Mall last week (or was it earlier this?) and, as plain as day, I spotted Mike Holmes of the show, 'Holmes On Homes', himself, near the entrance and shaking hands with someone.

It's funny sometime who will suddenly make an appearance, and where, whether it's an old friend of ages gone by; a rock musician; or television personality.

...My brother once served up some meatloaf to Meat Loaf:

I wonder if he still eats it. :D

Reply to
Warm Worm

Cool.