Mike Holmes Appears In Ottawa

I was in the Rideau Centre Shopping Mall last week (or was it earlier this?) and, as plain as day, I spotted Mike Holmes of the show, 'Holmes On Homes', himself, near the entrance and shaking hands with someone.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Holmes#Holmes_on_Homes
It's funny sometime who will suddenly make an appearance, and where, whether it's an old friend of ages gone by; a rock musician; or television personality.
...My brother once served up some meatloaf to Meat Loaf: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meat_Loaf
I wonder if he still eats it. :D
Don wrote:

Cool.