Michael... just for you...

'Tis the season :-)
http://tinyurl.com/25b66m
(please don't shoot the messenger)

You'll need a "Shoot myself in the back of the Throat" Elmo if the Leafs win their next two games.....

Fair enough... but after tonight it won't matter... *</:-P~

Only if the Habs get one more point than the Buds. It's almost game time......

Pierre,
"Tonight" came and went, and those two pathetic old dames of hockey resolved nothing. It all comes down to this:
http://tinyurl.com/lavyo
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

Ahhh, the memories...
Based on last night's performances maybe we should both get "I just want to puke" Elmo dolls.

...or move to NYC ; )

Hmmm... been there done that?

PS I'm guessing that this is prolly the biggest regular season game between the 2 in years and years? Is this "supposed" rivalry finally real? TSN (the Toronto Sports Network) must be finally jumping for joy even though tonight is a HNIC broadcast...

So exactly where does one get a "Shoot myself in the back of the Throat" Elmo? I need to buy a dozen of them.

If the Islanders win their last one we'll put together a group and buy in bulk ; )

With my dozen I have enough... you want 6 of 'em?
Sorry but now I feel a little bit better about last night... Now it'll actually be fun watching Cherry and the Toronto Sports Network crying about Brodeur not playing :)

I can't believe *two out of three* idiots tried to deek that goalie after he's been poking checking anyone within 8 feet of the net. One scored an a beautiful backhander, after a great fake. The other thought he was going to five-hole him?
NY played all game like it didn't matter at all, which was the case for them. I don't care too much. The Leafs would have been bounced in the first round anyway. The Ontario Provincial Tourney is next weekend and then, two days later, tryouts for next year start up. The "Month of Lies" is upon us. What agony. Speaking of kids hockey....
http://tinyurl.com/2hrx8u
http://www.thestar.com/article/199342
http://www.thestar.com/article/199286
The good news? Tie Domi's kid's on your kid's team. The bad news? Tie Domi's kid's on your kid's team.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

I meant NJ.
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

Ummmm... Go Wild...?!?

Tie Domi. Heh... I saw him once and he made a sideways head movement as if trying to unplug an ear. I swear that I saw sawdust fall out of his head. It was either that or cement mortar.