Man Sells Device That Blocks Fox News

http://tinyurl.com/53fkc
"Pierre Levesque, AIA" wrote:

While it's rather humorous, I can't believe that people are actually buying the device!
Notan

I bet the guy's pretty surprised about this too! In fact, his real reason for having created this is (in his words) "to liken the device to burning a draft card, a tangible example of disagreement."
OK then, how about...
Maybe (s)he shouda said, "to liken the device to burning your bra, a hangable example of disengagement"